The Clans of the Falls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.: Smallcloud :.

2 posters

Go down

.: Smallcloud :. Empty .: Smallcloud :.

Post by Adderstream Mon May 14, 2018 12:30 am

.: Smallcloud :. Siamese-kitten-mother-26163090
B A S I C S
Name - Smallcloud
Name Meaning - Prefix - of a size that is less than normal or usual.
Name Meaning - Suffix - a visible mass of condensed watery vapour floating in the atmosphere, typically high above the general level of the ground.
Gender - She-cat
Clan - Ashclan
Rank - Queen

P E R S O N A L I T Y A N D D E S C R I P T I O N

Personality (Full) - Smallcloud is what you would call 'the perfect mother'. She is very Motherly, tending to her own and other kits with pride. She is very adaptable. shown by how she quickly adapts to being a clan cat and being without her siblings. She is very cautious, however, she is encouraging to others to follow their dreams. She is argumentative, often arguring with other cats about her views. She is teacherly, teaching the kits on how to be kind and grateful. She is very courageous and observant. Caring and Protective are also traits you can give her. She’s very Fiery and disobedient, going against many cats. Shes easily discouraged.
Personality (Good Traits) - Adaptable, Courageous, Imaginative, Encouraging, Observant, Teacherly,
Personality (Bad traits) - Argumentative, Cautious, Delicate, Disobedient, Easily Discouraged, Fiery,
Personality (Neutral traits) - Motherly, Caring, Protective

Appearance (Full) - A petite she-cat with brown face and paws. Her fur is short, quite like other Siamese cats, whom she is a purebred of. She has kind brown and blue eyes, the brown her left and the blue her right.
Appearance (Pelt) - Brown, short furred, white body, brown face and paws
Appearance (Other) - Blue and green eyes, left brown, right blue

History (Full) - Smallcloud was born as Cloud, to Skycloud and Breezerain, whom were both rogues by the name of Storm and Breeze. She was born with two other siblings and a litter before hers. She became quite a loving young cat, caring for her younger siblings when they were born. She was only 19 moons old when she met Max. Max was kind to her and they became great friends, before Cloud was told that they were leaving. Heartbroken, she tried to come to see Max to ask him to come, or for her to stay, however her mother told her that she couldn't. So she couldn't see the lovely tom she had called her friend, and her mate one last time. After moving and meeting the clans, she became Smallcloud, a loyal cat of Ashclan. She soon found out she is pregnant with three kits and when they were born, she couldn't help but be struck about how much Aukletkit looked like her lost love. One day, she will find her lost love again.
History (Kithood) - Smallcloud was born as Cloud, to Skycloud and Breezerain, whom were both rogues by the name of Storm and Breeze. She was born with two other siblings and a litter before hers. She became quite a loving young cat, caring for her younger siblings when they were born.
History (Apprenticehood) - She was only 19 moons old when she met Max. Max was kind to her and they became great friends, before Cloud was told that they were leaving. Heartbroken, she tried to come to see Max to ask him to come, or for her to stay, however her mother told her that she couldn't. So she couldn't see the lovely tom she had called her friend, and her mate one last time.
History (Warriorhood) - After moving and meeting the clans, she became Smallcloud, a loyal cat of Ashclan. She soon found out she is pregnant with three kits and when they were born, she couldn't help but be struck about how much Aukletkit looked like her lost love. One day, she will find her lost love again.

Skills (Out of ten)
Charisma- 7
Dexterity - 7
Stamina - 5
Speed - 7
Intellect- 2
Strength - 1
Herb Knowledge - 1

F A M I L Y A N D R O M A N T I C S

Mother - Breezerain
Father - Skycloud
Littermates -Alderleaf (Brother)
Blossomflower (Sister)
Siblings - Adderpaw (Brother)
Lizardpaw (Sister)
Snakepaw (Sister)
Ono (Brother)
Other Relitives -
Leafstar (Adopted sister)

Crush - Maximus
Previous Crushes - None
Mate - Maximus
Previous Mates - None
Kits (Alive) - Wishkit (Son, Tiny washy coloured cat with a brown and green eye, Mine), Cloverkit (Shy white she-cat with blue eyes, Silverlights??), Aukletkit (Son, Huge brown and white tabby tom with green eyes, Cyclonestorm's)
Kits (Dead) -

M I S C E L L A N E O U S

Sexuallity - Straight
Favourite Prey - None
Favourite Season - Leaf-bare
Favourite Scent - Rain and Catmint
Theme Song - Angel's Lullaby
Adderstream
Adderstream

Back to top Go down

.: Smallcloud :. Empty Re: .: Smallcloud :.

Post by Quill Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:12 pm

Accepted!
Quill
Quill
Admin

https://clansofthefalls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum