The Clans of the Falls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So You Just Got Here

Go down

So You Just Got Here Empty So You Just Got Here

Post by Quill Sat May 05, 2018 6:30 pm

Greetings! Welcome to the Falls!

We are a warriors rp site. It's sorta a mash of tabletop rpg and free rp, bringing numbers into the game only when necessary. I'm so glad you decide to join/are checking out our site!

First things first, take a look at the roleplay rules, combat rules, falls lingo and general rules, all under "Rules and Regulations". It's incredibly important to know our tolerances and intolerances.
After you're finished, check out the recent plot events in the "Plot Updates" section of the site, to catch yourself up.
Then check out the "Beginning Pages" section to familiarize yourself with the clans of our 'verse.
Take a look at the "Character Sheets!" post where you'll find a template to create your first cat!
How to create a cat:
Click "Clan Cats" or "Other Cats" depending on who you're making. Then go to the top of the page where you'll find the "New Topic" button. Follow the template, and then post it! Once you get the Accepted! notice from an admin, you're free to rp.

If you're ever confused about an aspect of the Falls, just check under "Rules and Regulations". There are some great guidelines under there! And if there isn't information you need, then don't hesitate to pm me or another admin!

Thanks for joining our site!

-Quill
Quill
Quill
Admin

https://clansofthefalls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum