The Clans of the Falls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.: Adderpaw :.

2 posters

Go down

.: Adderpaw :. Empty .: Adderpaw :.

Post by Adderstream Fri May 04, 2018 8:43 pm

.: Adderpaw :. Animals___Cats_Beautiful_Siamese_cat_among_plants_045059_
Name: 
Adderpaw

Clan/Group: 
Sageclan

Medicine cat Apprentice

Personality: 
Adderpaw is a persistent and curious cat. He will try to learn everything there is to know about herbs. He loves a challenge, willing to care for any cat if it challenges him, however he will care for other cats. He is very loyal to his clan, however he is also loyal to his kin. This shall become a problem one day, when he is caring for a cat and his kin is in danger. He doesn't know many fighting moves, however he is willing to learn and if he has nothing to do, he sometimes goes with the other apprentices hunting, so he can become a good hunter so if needed he can hunt or fight. Unlike most Sageclan cats, he loves swimming and is often seen sitting in the Ashclan area in gatherings so he can get his paws wet. This has lead to teasing from his clan, however he doesn't care, he just likes getting his paws wet. If his mentor ever needs a herb that is in water, Adderpaw is willing to collect it for them.

Appearance: 
Unlike his father, mother and siblings, Adderpaw's appearance is much darker. His coat is a nice dark grey, with a few white patches here and there and his eyes are dark blue. His face, forelegs and tail is brown and he has a much thinner coat, which is kept nice and shiny. His coat doesn't soak up water as easily as other cats.

Biography: 
Adderpaw was born as a rogue, Adder, to his mother and father, with two littermates and 4 older siblings. He became good with herbs in his sixth moon, when he joined the group's healer and started learning. However, when the group moved, he decided to go to Sageclan, as he knew that he wanted to be a good medicine cat and he couldn't do it caring for his family. He became the medicine apprentice of Sageclan, before he started making friends with all the other apprentices.

Family: 
Breezerain (Mother, Fernclan, Open for adoption)
Skycloud (Father, Fernclan, Mine)
Lizardpaw (Third litter, Brother, Fernclan, Open for adoption)
Snakepaw (Third litter, Sister, Fernclan, Open for adoption)
Alderleaf (Second litter, Brother, Cherryclan, Open for adoption)
Blossomflower (Second litter, Sister, Everclan, Open for Adoption)
Smallcloud (Second litter, Sister, Ashclan, Mine)
Ono (First litter, Brother, kittypet, Open for Adoption)

Bonds:
Leafstar (Adopted sister, Fernclan leader, mine)

Stats:
Strength- 4
Speed- 6
Dexterity- 8
Stamina- 6
Charisma- 4
Intellect- 4
Stealth- 1
Herb Lore-7 (Will become higher as he learns)
Adderstream
Adderstream

Back to top Go down

.: Adderpaw :. Empty Re: .: Adderpaw :.

Post by Quill Sat May 05, 2018 5:43 pm

Oms I love this kitty Accepted!
Quill
Quill
Admin

https://clansofthefalls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: