The Clans of the Falls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.: Leafstar :.

3 posters

Go down

.: Leafstar :. Empty .: Leafstar :.

Post by Adderstream Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:41 pm

.: Leafstar :. Th?id=OIP.yu808Ld13k-SHS1Me8lAVAHaFk&pid=15
Name:
Leafstar ~ Cupcake

Clan:
Fernclan

Leader

Personality:
Leafstar is a very wise cat, knowing when to speak and when to listen. She is very kind when speaking to her clan mates and is not kind to other clan cats who disturb her clan, but understanding when clan matters are at paw. She is very loyal to her clan and will do anything to help it.
To herself she holds patience and courage close. She believes that Starclan will always be there, no matter what. She sees herself as selfless and strives to make an example of herself to her clan mates and other clans. She tries her hardest to look harsh, but inside, she cries out for every death, every injury in the clans.
To others, she seems harsh and wise leader who is always listening to advice and speaks wisely. However, she also may seem evil in the way she speaks, almost cunning, as if she is formulating a plan. She makes cats nervous in her gaze.
To her clan mates, Leafstar is a very kind and loving leader whom often has to make hard decisions between her beliefs and her clan mates. She often will take her clan mates seriously and this has gotten her in trouble a lot. Sometimes Leafstar will allow warriors to break the code and eat on patrols, as she understands how they must have strength.

Appearance:
With beautiful long fur and a touch of chocolate sprinkles, as her owner called her 'Cupcake' is a definite way to describe her. Unlike her parents, whom all have shorter fur, Leafstar's fur is long and wavy, much fluffier then the rest of her family. Being a purebred Maine coon, she shows many of the traits of the species, with a broader chest and a rectangular body shape. Her leaf green eyes tend to be harsh and hard, but with a speck of softness in them, like a war veteran.

Her fur is soft like how snowflakes are described to young kits. Delicate and soft. She moves with a kind of grace to her step. She holds herself proudly and is often seen speaking to other cats with her green eyes sparkling with happiness. Her large paws should trip her up, however they do not and seem to act as snowshoes. Everything about her is perfect for cold conditions. Her tail can be wrapped around her face for warmth and her fluffy pelt can help those who snuggle with her for warmth be warm. Her fur is dense, making it water resistant.

Her fur is described as brown, however it is not a single colour. Her fur is a mix of light browns and creams, with chocolate sprinkles on her shoulders and ears. Her eyes are leaf cream.

Biography:
Cupcake was born to a Maine Coon she-cat and a Maine Coon tom-cat. Like all kittypets, she was taken from her parents at the age of six weeks, or two moons. She doesn't quite remember her parents names, however she remembers her parents scents. At the age of six moons, she was looking at the mountain and thought to herself 'what would be on the other side'? That night, she was visited by an unknown cat. That's when she decided to get up on it. She climbed each day, trying to get up, but falling down each time, getting higher and higher until one day she made it to the top of the mountains. There she was amazed and ultimately made her decision about her life.

Cupcake came towards the clan territories, where she banded together with some other cats, who she became good friends with, in time. She became like the apprentice of an elderly cat, whom taught her hunting and fighting, soon becoming the parental figure that she needed. She Then found out that they would make clans of cats, whom they would work together to hunt. Each clan of cats chose their leader, then it was her turn. She thought the eldest of the group, her mentor, Skycloud, would become the leader, however the group and Starclan chose her and she got her nine lives, changing her name to a name she had loved, the name Skycloud had called her, Leaf. The Starclan cats respected that decision and made her Leafstar, leader of Fernclan.

Family:
Unknown family, often seen in her dreams as blurs, definitely pure bred Maine coons.
Skycloud (Parental figure in her life)

Bonds:
Skycloud (Parental figure, mentor, role model)
Other leaders (Respectful relationship)
Clan mates (Respectful)
Parents (Unknown, hopeful)
Siblings (Unknown, hopeful)

Stats:
Strength- 5
Speed- 6
Dexterity- 4
Stamina- 7
Charisma- 8
Intellect- 6
Stealth- 2
Herb Lore- 2
Adderstream
Adderstream

Back to top Go down

.: Leafstar :. Empty Re: .: Leafstar :.

Post by Quill Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:46 pm

She looks great, Ravi! Accepted!
Quill
Quill
Admin

https://clansofthefalls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclonestorm Sun May 27, 2018 9:17 pm

I know I am no admin but I noticed a mistake. "To others, she seems harsh and wise leader." Call me a grammar Nazi for this but I noticed there should be something between seems and harsh. E.g. She seems like a harsh and wise leader. Sorry if this is a random inconvenience. Remember, I am not an admin so my words are not the rules/law.
Cyclonestorm
Cyclonestorm

http://pokemonanddogs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum