The Clans of the Falls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sageclan Camp

2 posters

Go down

Sageclan Camp Empty Sageclan Camp

Post by Quill Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:59 pm

Near the marshy area by the Pool of Stones, where the undergrowth is lushest and the cover is greatest, sits Sageclan's camp. It's far enough away from the lake to provide dry ground, the plants and bushes providing shelter. Dens are circled around the center of camp, holes in the clearing's exterior built of long, tall switch grass. The dusty floor is covered in ground-dwelling clover and small flowers. By the entrance, a fallen log sits crossing the camp, where the leader sits during a clan meeting, and where the leader sleeps, tucked underneath in a safe hollow created by the dead tree. The entrance is a small pathway that widens as you get farther away from camp.

Sageclan Camp Bocock03
Quill
Quill
Admin

https://clansofthefalls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sageclan Camp Empty Re: Sageclan Camp

Post by Quill Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:22 pm

Time: Mid-morning.
Season: Green-leaf.
Deputies, it's time to send out morning hunting and border patrols!
Medicine cats, you have one roleplay day until your travel down to the Moon Tree!
Quill
Quill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adderstream Sat May 05, 2018 8:43 pm

Adderpaw, who had been up since before sunrise, shook his head, looking over where his mentor was sleeping in their den. Looking around, he noticed that not many cats seemed to be awake, and it was mid morning?!

Adderpaw knew that warriors should get up early, because they had to hunt and fight for the clan. Adderpaw just wanted to go swimming, but he couldn't without a warrior or apprentice to guide him. 'Stupid rules'. He thought, waiting for another apprentice or warrior.
Adderstream
Adderstream

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Sat May 05, 2018 9:58 pm

Fallowstar stretched, yawning and flexing her lean body. Her stripes rippled in the dawn sunlight, and she padded up to her deputy, quietly. "Evernight," she said, in a rasp hoarse from a good night's sleep, "It's time to set up patrols. The fresh-kill pile is all but empty at the moment." She ran her sandpaper tongue over her paw, beginning to smooth out her fur.

Quill
Quill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adderstream Wed May 09, 2018 11:43 pm

Adderpaw, who had overheard his leader, looked up. "Fallowstar, if needed, can I go hunting? I can check with my mentor if they need anything and if they do I can collect it and go hunting? Since I do want to work on my hunting skills." Most cats thought that medicine cats shouldn't go hunting, but Adderpaw liked it.
Adderstream
Adderstream

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Thu May 10, 2018 4:38 pm

Turning her golden gaze on the young cat, she cocked her head with a smile. "If you don't have work to do, Adderpaw." She flicked her tail, turning back to her deputy. "We still need a few more cats to join him."
Quill
Quill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down