The Clans of the Falls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quill and the Keepers

Go down

Quill and the Keepers Empty Quill and the Keepers

Post by Quill Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:59 pm

Greetings, and welcome to the Falls!
My name is Quill, and I'm the current Keeper of the roleplays.
What is a Keeper, you might ask? Well, it's the game master here. I am the one to call for stat checks, introduce new plot events, and play NPCs (who are mostly evil or Starclan cats ha).
I ask you to PLEASE pay attention to what I say! I am the one holding the plot together and I determine whether cats are injured, succeed in battle, or if they survive.
Keep a lookout for announcements like what time of day and season it is, where I'll summarize clan news and concerns. My posts will be in colorful text so they stand out in the rps. I'll also post npc character sheets in the appropriate section and reveal information about the cat as learned.
If you would like to become a Keeper, please contact me privately! You MUST have a good amount of experience on the site and have at least five cats you've roleplayed for a while. Please consider that I discern who becomes a Keeper based on my personal experience with them as well-- and if you aren't accepted, it's no insult! You may be a fantastic player and yet not a great for for a Keeper. They take a special touch.

See you around!

--Quill
Quill
Quill
Admin

https://clansofthefalls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum