The Clans of the Falls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fernclan Camp

3 posters

Go down

Fernclan Camp  Empty Fernclan Camp

Post by Quill Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:38 pm

Over a high rock outcropping and around thorny shrubs lies the cavernous Fernclan camp. Half in and half out of a cave, it provides sun and shelter, and is hidden from prying eyes with its defenses.Over time, wind and rain have worn away pockets in the faces of the rock, and cats make their dens in the tiny caves, with the leader's den being the highest and closest to the top of the cliff. The warrior's den is next, and the elders and nursery are at the very bottom. The dens are generally easy to climb to, with small footpaths guiding cats' pawsteps. The entrance looks imposing to intruders, much like Fernclan's usual personality. A ledge right next to the leader's den is where they call clan meetings.

Fernclan Camp  614770
Quill
Quill
Admin

https://clansofthefalls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fernclan Camp  Empty Re: Fernclan Camp

Post by Quill Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:22 pm

Time: Mid-morning.
Season: Green-leaf.
Deputies, it's time to send out morning hunting and border patrols!
Medicine cats, you have one roleplay day until your travel down to the Moon Tree!
Quill
Quill
Admin

https://clansofthefalls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adderstream Fri May 04, 2018 7:29 pm

Leafstar stretched, her muscles aching as she walked out of her den, yawning so her teeth showed. She looked around, searching for her deputy, however when she didn't see them, she shook her head and looked around for a warrior or apprentice. Her clan was small, yes, however they were strong, not physical, but mentally. She knew more cats would join, not only for her clan, but the others. Nodding towards some warriors, she took a piece of fresh kill and started eating.
Adderstream
Adderstream

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclonestorm Wed May 30, 2018 8:48 pm

Cyclonestorm nodded back and waited for her to finish eating. When Leafstar finished eating, Cyclonestorm walked up to her. "Is there anything you request me to do? I'm up for any adventure today," Cyclonestorm asked eagerly.
Cyclonestorm
Cyclonestorm

http://pokemonanddogs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adderstream Wed May 30, 2018 9:55 pm

Leafstar looked up from where she had been licking her paws. "Ah, Cyclonestorm." She smiled, standing up and shaking the dust out of her fur. "Yes, there is many things to do today. We need to check on everyone, the apprentices need to be taken out..." Leafstar sighed, shaking her head. "A lot of things need to be done. Sometimes I wonder why you all chose me as your leader." She said, before looking at him, her green eyes piercing his. "Maybe you would like to accompany me on a quick hunt later? Since no one else seems to be awake."

While waiting for his reply, Leafstar started thinking. Why was no one else awake. Yes, they had only just started becoming a clan, however she believed they must have gotten up earlier. Oh well. The Dawn patrol should be back by now. She thought, looking over at where they should come into camp any moment now.
Adderstream
Adderstream

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclonestorm Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:39 pm

"Leafstar, we chose you as leader for a reason. You are strong, wise and reasonable. Those are traits that make the best leader of any clan. That is why we chose you," Cyclonestorm reassured Leafstar. "I should check on everyone shouldn't I," said Cyclonestorm.
Cyclonestorm
Cyclonestorm

http://pokemonanddogs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down